Tuesday, November 1, 2016

BAAAAD Cats during Halloween week...my report

In the rush of finishing the Halloween slideshow, we're posting this portrait late.  But I want to report Peaches and Paprika for being BAAAAAD cats this Halloween week.  I don't know how they knew about the red devil costumes I made them...but THEY FOUND OUT! This week my usually well-behaved furballs:

1) Got into a cat fight on my ANKLE! Ouch! Paprika was hanging out on my foot, only to be attacked by Peaches who decided she wanted that exact spot. A scuffle on TOP  of me ensued.  

2)  They BROKE INTO MY CUPBOARD.They STOLE & ATE their probiotic envelope Forti-Flora.  Yes, they ATE the envelope! Peaches threw it up later. I knew they loved it but not that much. Will hide it better next time.

There's more: like the hell-bent all over the house crazy chasings like Halloween maniacs but I'll stop here.  I just wanted to REPORT THEM as BAAAAAD cats!  Shape up, Girls! Play nice! No more cupboard thefts!  They truly did live up to their "RED DEVIL" graphic this week.

- signed, Carol, their hostess

17 comments:

  1. YIKES!! Ellie and Allie will sometimes have a fight on Mom's tummy early in the morning. NOT a good thing!!

    We want to thank you again for the fabulous slideshow! It was pawsome!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to learn others have had this experience...the nerve!

      Delete
  2. You guys better be careful. Sanity Claus is going to be watching soon
    Woof,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what did your mum expect if she dressed you up as little devils?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely not? They be too gawjus to be bad. Least dat's mommys theory. She says us kitties are too purretty to be mean. Me keeps askin' how she 'splains Raena's behavior, but alas, she just repeats da purretty thing. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cats also LOVE that Forti-Flora! They go crazy--I bet I can get them to eat anything --even an old shoe!--if I put Forti-Flora on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those costumes were appropriate, weren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!!! Love it!! You should read Cody's Halloween post...he was a devil too and so was HIS behavior! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you should have dressed them as angels instead of devils and they would have been good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suppose they used that old excuse "the devil made us do it" ???!!!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha....scary? I guess!! Funny too...my friends look like they'd eat me for dessert and come back for seconds. Thank you for all your work....we loved it.

    The Canadian Cats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, but the kitties at our house have to say, "Way to go girls!" XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo p.s. The costumes are meowvolous and spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will join in giving paws up to the gals. Buddy and I zip into cabinets when we smell something good (Dad puts treats in jars or they are gone), and we jump over Dad when he is sitting on the couch and we are, um, arguing. Go gals go! MOL

    ReplyDelete