Saturday, March 18, 2017

Goofy Paprika


Good morning all, for  Caturday Art today I thought it would be fun to share the goofy picture  of Paprika for Chewy Influencer recently.  


Paprika has always been a "humorist" but this is probably her funniest pic.

Behind the photo:

 I was trying to capture a yawn this past but got this "Ha Ha Ha" instead.

2) I downloaded the green background  + hat and clover from Adobe *as part of their "first ten pictures free" special.  3) Also from Chewy.com the Greenies graphic 


Original picture of Paprika caught
at the end of a yawn.
Go Paprika!!
  
4) I did the rest in Picmonky: pulled up the green background as a "screen" and laid it over the photoUsed "fade" and erase" so you can see the photo clearly

 5) added the lettering and clip art.  


Having said all, that, a belated St Paddy day to all and may the luck of the Irish be with you this spring and always!







9 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Are you giggling or yawning Paprika? We love the photo either way!

    Hugs, Angel Sam and Ted

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really happy, Paprika!

    Hope you enjoyed St. Patrick's Day :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture--the expression is priceless! It's hard to find good images without paying an arm & a leg for them. I finally decided to pay for Adobe Stock since I can use Illustrator files a lot. I also use GraphicStock.com (also paid, but I think less expensive than adobe).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the laugh, Paprika😹 Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, that came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shot. It looks like she's a vampire kitty and winking, too. :)
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shot. I never get yawn shots, either!

    ReplyDelete