Sunday, March 12, 2017

Taste of The Wild Prod Review #Chewy Influencer





By Paprika the cat: 


In touch with my Inner Tiger
I don't know about you but I am VERY in touch with my "inner Tiger."  I am "into" high places, door-tops, you name it.  I feel greatly in touch with my ancestors.




That's why when I was presented with the opportunity by Chewy.com to try Taste of the WILD Rocky Mountain canned cat food I jumped (leaped) at the opportunity.   
Their goal for us felines is:

 "The Balanced Ancestral Diet that Nature Intended"

(Sounds like a winner to me!) The grain-free formula has real salmon, chicken liver & roasted venison.  Venison! It's also supplemented with vegetables, fruits AND antioxidants.  

Checking to Make sure all the Cans are here!



My human read me more! this combo of animal proteins  with lower carbohydrate & more water intake lets me keep my svelte lean body so  I can keep jumping on high places.

Peaches lurking behind a tree
One of my high places near the ceiling
  You may remember I have a sister, Peaches, who THINKS she is a wild cat too. NOT!

Her idea of being wild is to lurk behind furniture (and trees if she could find any) and stalk ME! 

Hah! I can ALWAYS get away from her, and if I keep lean and mean with a diet like Taste of the Wild I'll always outrun her! 


Taste of the WILD  (3 ounce cans) are on sale at Chewy.com for only $16.56 at present, down from $28.99. They are also available in 5.5 size.  1-2 day shipping free with $49 order. 

Remember we only live once and healthy is definitely the way to go!

Disclaimer:
We were not compensated for this review.  We received cans of Taste of the WILD as part of the Chewy.com Influencer program in exchange for our honest review.









18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this food. We have not tried it but it sounds like it might be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds tasty, Peaches and Paprika! Happy snacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good! Our Paisley used to get on top of the doors and things, when she was several years younger. Maybe she needs this food to get her jumping to high places again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx furor your comment. Think I'll go jump on a door top right now just to prove I can!

      Delete
  4. We love unleashing our inner wild every chance we get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom says we were ALL wild last night....must be the full moon!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two sure make a beautiful team ... we're glad you fed your inner tigers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a great responsibility to be a tiger...

      Delete
  7. They make good stuff for doggies too
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love the Rocky Mountain until they changed the recipe. I still like the kibble though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you. Unleashing the inner tiger has always been my goal! - signed Paprika the Cat!

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a good food. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love the pic of you on top of the door!

    ReplyDelete