Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Catnip Tummy Tuesday


I was inspired by Cat on My Head's "Niphead" post to post my old picture inside a Purrpak box in years past.  Here I am zonked out after intense nipping.
- Paprika the Cat




No way, Paprika! I will not let you have all the limelight when I was totally blissed out myself! 

- signed, the one & only Peaches




Proof I was there: you will see that Paprika is totally beside herself, while I was the rational one in this transaction!
- Peaches



Happy Tummy Tuesday to all from two Nip-Heads!

Peaches & Paprika

8 comments:

  1. You girls better be careful or you're gonna get addicted to that nip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff makes you wacky
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you don't talk to your cats about nip, who will?" catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how appropriate ta Nip OUT in the Nip BOX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say there's two happy ladies in your household thanks to a dip in the nip!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nip seems to be potent, MOL ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete