Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Catnip Tummy Tuesday from Paprika



I was inspired by Cat on My Head's "Niphead" post to post my old picture inside a Purrpak box in years past.  Here I am zonked out after intense nipping.
- Paprika the Cat




No way, Paprika! I will not let you have all the limelight when I was totally blissed out myself! 

- signed, the one & only Peaches




Proof I was there: you will see that Paprika is totally beside herself, while I was the rational one in this transaction!
- Peaches



Happy Tummy Tuesday to all from two Nip-Heads!

Peaches & Paprika

8 comments:

  1. You girls better be careful or you're gonna get addicted to that nip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties, nip is good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stuff makes you wacky
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say there's two happy ladies in your household thanks to a dip in the nip!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nip seems to be potent, MOL ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete