Saturday, January 20, 2018

Evil Peaches? Caturday Art

While I was lounging peacefully in my cat condo, my human came right up to me and "transformed me" into an evil princess with the filter "Painnt" - which Athena told her about. she used the "Charleston" effect this time.

But actually, I think I look a little mean here, don't you? 

Even meaner than when I'm mad at Paprika & trying to teach her a lesson. But I'll be back to my own sweet non-evil self soon!  I promise! Happy Caturday to all my friends and subjects!


We're joining Athena and Marie's Caturday Art Hop today and look forward to seeing non-mean kitties and saying hello!



10 comments:

  1. That looks cool, Peaches, and I don't think you look evil...well, not *too* evil anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice effect, and I like your Princess crown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and not mean at all!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evil ? No, not you ! It's a nice effect, and you look beautiful ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You...evil? Well....no! You are a princess and no princess is evil....maybe the queen but never the princess. You look debonair and beaUTIFUL.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could never be evil. That came out beautiful.XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you're too cute to be mean, Peaches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool art even if you do look mean. Mean is a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Painnt is now one of our mom's favorite apps. We don't think you look evil at all, just regal. Good job on the art. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete