Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hill's Science Diet Minced Variety Pack #Chewyinfluencer



Who said cats don't get their own yummy food for the holidays?  


Well just as we'd made elaborate plans to steal our human's food, we got incredibly lucky! We received Hill's Science Diet Variety Pack from Chewy.com as part of our #chewyinfluencer program! 

The best part is:  
the varieties are:  

Savory turkey entree
Chicken entree and +
Turkey and liver entree!


Here is how it all played out!

DISCOVERY By Peaches the Cat

WHAT HAVE WE HERE?

I did not know a Chewy Box had arrived because this time my human had unpacked it for me & presented me with the contents...





PEACHES' INSPECTION:

Wow, how did I get so lucky?    I see here our dinner is made from wholesome ingredients and without the use of corn. And that each flavor delivers to me the perfect amount of energy.  
AND (Paprika should like this): "With so many foods to choose from there's something for even the pickiest of palates."  

Paprika, are you listening?  Whoops she's up here already!




Peaches: Paprika, You better stay away from the turkey cans, those are MINE!

Peaches: I'm serious, Paprika. The Turkey ones are MINE!


PAPRIKA'S INSPECTION:

I'm good with the chicken ones!


So? We're waiting!



CHICKEN PREVIEW BY PAPRIKA




What is this?  Paprika's stealing the chicken already?

What about ME?

We're ready now.  At least I am!


We'll wait here! But not very patiently!


It's about time!  But it's worth it!

Well, we are pleased to say, we enjoyed ALL the flavors.  I have to admit that I'm a little partial to the Savory Turkey and thank goodness Paprika is happy with "her" chicken!

Hill's advises us each meal is made with natural ingredients plus VITAMINS, minerals, and amino acids to give us the perfect blend of flavor and nutrition!

You can order this savory combo variety pack from Chewy.com.  There are 12 cans (5.5 ounce each). The price is marked down from $15.49 to $12.70 and free 1-2 day shipping on orders over $49.00

It's about time they thought about us cats over the holidays. We're worth it! And we were starting to feel SO guilty about stealing all that human food!

#####

Disclaimer:
As members of the Chewy Blogger Outreach Influencer program, we received a 12-can pack of Hill's 
Science Diet minced variety pack in exchange for our honest and fair review.





1 comment: