Monday, June 4, 2018

Happy Hug-Your-Cat Day

It's National HUG YOUR CAT DAY!  This is a LOoooove Day  as you can see!  My human loves my snuggling up to her but complains I take up all the room.

I think it's wrong to focus about taking up "too much room" when so much loving' is going on!  She should only think about ME, don't you agree? -- Peaches the cat

From Peaches' sisfur, Paprika:
Carol & Paprika

I am just as lovable as peaches but being camera shy, I am sometimes shortchanged on the "photo-ops." However my human DID sneak in this selfie while I was sleeping, then gave me a pretty Imikimi frame. - signed, Paprika the cat, Chief "Huggee"

5 comments:

  1. The snuggly photos with your mom are so precious and you all look so happy. Just as it should be. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paprika, I can see that you're just a huggable as Peaches. I bet you shower your momma with hugs all the time and she you. Kisses! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

    ReplyDelete